Email Stopped Working

Bit Bayou

Question

My Blesta install has suddenly stopped sending emails.

I've double checked my settings, verified my SMTP server is operational, but I'm not receiving any emails.

The "Email" section of the logs do not show any emails being sent, but the "Invoice Delivery" section does show the invoices and date sent. So they are getting in to the Delivery log, but not the email log.. and not actually being emailed.

18 answers to this question

Yeah for the record here, I just checked the Exim logs and see the following (when tried the "Email Client" link)

2014-09-08 21:09:43 ***-Ln <= ***@bitbayou.com U=apache P=local S=*** id=***@www.serverbin.net T="Systems Check" from <***@bitbayou.com> for ***@gmail.com

2014-09-08 21:10:33 ***-Jn <= ***@bitbayou.com H=ns2.serverbin.net (www.serverbin.net) [69.197.***.***] P=esmtpa A=login:***@bitbayou.com S=*** id=***@www.serverbin.net T="Smtp Time" from <***@bitbayou.com> for ***@gmail.com

So I see where that is actually being emailed in the logs, but do not see any such logs for invoice emails 

might be a cron issue? what cron url are you using?

My cron job has been working, and the logs show it is still running, but I've set it up:

cd /home/***/domains/serverbin.net/public_html/billing; php ./index.php cron >/dev/null 2>&1

Confirmed that the command does work as well

Well manually or via cron, nothing is being sent for invoices or accounts (password reset, etc).

I am currently going to attempt to remove and reupload everything (minus my config files). I have upgraded several times without doing that, so maybe it's a problem with some of the old files still being there? Shall see!

Yes, I have ran the cron manually and yes all of the Automation settings appear to be correct and the individual jobs do appear to be running like normal.

All of the recent "Deliver Invoices" entries in the cron logs say "Attempting to deliver invoices scheduled for delivery. No invoices are scheduled to be delivered. The deliver invoices task has completed."