Stop Config Options Moving?

JadonM

Question

For some reason the Configurable Options we have set up seem to freely move. The order they should be are as follows:

Server Name 

Dedicated IP Address 

Set Your Own Player Limit

Start a BuyCraft Trail

Start an Enjin Trial

In reality, they move to various spots (with exception of Server Name) upon refreshing. This means clients will see it differently to how it should really look. The only thing I can find to move is the options within the option, example being the Location I can move Canada to the top of bottom (same with France). But when looking at the Options list, there is no way to move them and fix them into position 

How do I "lock" them into where they should be?

Example of how it looks when its moving around itself

cb3b0c01d4f734ccdd23df1664c53f11.png

Example of how it should look

3cb7207488d479c2d7cd403c0f080c70.png

6 answers to this question

Under Packages > Options, click on the Group name and it will expand and display all the configurable options that are assigned to the group. I'm assuming all of your configurable options are assigned to the same group, and do not each have their own group. Is that right? Then, you just drag and drop them within that group.

In the attached screenshot, I have a Multicraft group with 2 config options, Server Jar File, and Dedicated IP. I can sort them by drag-n-drop here.

post-1-0-16876200-1410295172_thumb.png

They only move if you update them, you can move them by going to packages > groups click on the group and re-range them.

This is not possible. I click on them, it brings down a drop down menu. I can move things within the Options. 

Example: I can move Canada (Location) above France (Location) but I cannot move Location under Dedicated IP (for example) to lock it in place.

This is not possible. I click on them, it brings down a drop down menu. I can move things within the Options. 

Example: I can move Canada (Location) above France (Location) but I cannot move Location under Dedicated IP (for example) to lock it in place.

oh yeah sorry options :D not thinking straight. Move the dedicated IP up.

Under Packages > Options, click on the Group name and it will expand and display all the configurable options that are assigned to the group. I'm assuming all of your configurable options are assigned to the same group, and do not each have their own group. Is that right? Then, you just drag and drop them within that group.

In the attached screenshot, I have a Multicraft group with 2 config options, Server Jar File, and Dedicated IP. I can sort them by drag-n-drop here.

Thanks for the help (via email too from Tyson). Seems I'd completely overlooked moving them within the Groups bit, I was looking at the Options thing. Silly me. Can't thank you enough for the support, the community and the Blesta team. Second to none.