Approve Orders With One Click Via "order Received" Email Link

Alk

I would like the ability to approve orders via a unique email link. Here is the scenario:

I'm out on the road (which is all the time) -> I receive an email notification to my mobile email address that an order has been received. In order to approve this order I then have to: load the login page of Blesta -> login -> wait for the ajax to load -> navigate to the Billing page -> wait for the ajax to load -> tick the box to select the order -> find and select from the drop down box to approve the order -> press the update orders button.

...all of which is very difficult to do on a non-mobile friendly interface + on a small screen + on a GSM connection.

Therefore, what I would really like is to have a unique login-less email link sent with the order received email notification so that with one click (and therefore one page load) I have approved/cancelled/etc the order. Something similar to the "invoice due" email's unique login-less link.

A mobile email order template? +1 if it's that.

As you know, there is already an "order received (mobile)" email template available and this is the email that I receive. I propose that the unique link is available universally, to both the "order received" and "order received (mobile)" email template because it would be so much easier to approve an order with one click whatever device you are on (but particularly mobiles!).

The purpose of requiring approval of orders is to ensure it is a legitamate order.  If all you want to do is click a button and approve the order...why even require approval?

The email that you receive from the "order received" email notification provides substantial information for you to determine from the email alone whether it is a legitimate order. You can therefore make a decision from this email whether you wish to accept or decline the order. As I tried to convey in my first post (apologies if this is not clear), the problem comes when you then want to respond to that email notification, either to approve or decline the order - it is very difficult to do so from a mobile, hence why I would like an easier way. :)