Multicraft Provisioning Issues.

Max Cook

Question

Hey guys.

Sorry for wasting your time or anything but i have an issue with the multicraft module not provisioning right or at least what i had been told by a very helpful support agent.

my issue is like i said above that Multicraft is not provisioning right.

i had tried my services etc before however it did not seem to work.

Any one know how to fix the multicraft module not provisioning right?

Thanks for your help!

many thanks,

Max

6 answers to this question

The problem is. nothing shows up there.

http://gyazo.com/72b958f96369c61cc101ee0a3df98c58

I'll have to defer to Tyson on what exactly gets logged, but I would expect something there if an attempt is being made to provision at all.

Have you tried going to a client profile, clicking Add Service as an admin, and trying to create a Multicraft server that way? If the package you select is using Multicraft, it should attempt to provision it. This cuts out the client order process, as well as the cron to activate a service immediately.

Hi Max,

We'll need more details, not sure what you mean by "not provisioning right". Does it provision the server, but something isn't set up correctly?

The module log will help greatly with this, if you take a look at Tools > Logs > Module. You can click the row for each API request to Multicraft. The row will expand and show you the raw input and output. This is often useful in determining what went wrong.

I'll have to defer to Tyson on what exactly gets logged, but I would expect something there if an attempt is being made to provision at all.

Have you tried going to a client profile, clicking Add Service as an admin, and trying to create a Multicraft server that way? If the package you select is using Multicraft, it should attempt to provision it. This cuts out the client order process, as well as the cron to activate a service immediately.

Thanks a bunch.

I had something appear this time.

I had an error until i noticed the API issue which i just fixed.

then according to the blesta logs it was success.

for which i checked multicraft to find it successfully worked.

Thanks a bunch, with out your guy's help i would never have known the problem that excised today/yesterday!

many thanks,

Max

Thanks a bunch.

I had something appear this time.

I had an error until i noticed the API issue which i just fixed.

then according to the blesta logs it was success.

for which i checked multicraft to find it successfully worked.

Thanks a bunch, with out your guy's help i would never have known the problem that excised today/yesterday!

many thanks,

Max

Great! Good to hear you got it working! Was it a typo or something? I wonder if anyone else may stumble on this and have the same problem as you.

Great! Good to hear you got it working! Was it a typo or something? I wonder if anyone else may stumble on this and have the same problem as you.

at first it was not a typo Gladly because it would have made me sound silly. aha however at first nothing appear on the logs until i retried it by doing this

'ave you tried going to a client profile, clicking Add Service as an admin, and trying to create a Multicraft server that way? If the package you select is using Multicraft, it should attempt to provision it. This cuts out the client order process, as well as the cron to activate a service immediately.'

Then something appeared on my logs and from their i caught onto what was occurring.

Many thanks,

Max