Some Email Tags Dont Work.

paulof

Question

Hi,

Newbie here.

I am truing to set up the welcome email under a package, and i am facing a few issue.

For example, the tag that should insert the name servers return "array" instead of the server.

Here goes the code. (i inserted alltags at the end to help testing)

Dear {client.first_name} {client.last_name},

Thank you for choosing Joomla Geeks! 

We have reviewed and accepted your order. Your account has been activated and is now accessible through the information provided in this e-mail. Please hang onto it for future reference as it contains pertinent account details that you will need to know in order to make full use of your services here at Joomla Geeks.

If there is anything beyond the initial set up that you require such as , SSL, dedicated IPs among other things, please open up a support ticket immediately. We are here for you, day or night, evening or weekend, all you need to do is ask.

Account details:

Plan: Want a Geek
Domain: {service.cpanel_domain}
cPanel Url: {package.acl}
cPanel Username: {service.cpanel_username}
cPanel Password: {service.cpanel_password}

If you are not registering a new domain or transfering your domain to our services, you will then need to update your domain nameservers at your current domain registar control panel.
{module.name_servers}

All Tags

{client.id}

{client.id_code}

{client.first_name}

{client.last_name}

{pricing.term}

{pricing.period}

{pricing.currency}

{pricing.price}

{pricing.setup_fee}

{pricing.cancel_fee}

{module.host_name}

{module.name_servers}

{package.type}

{package.package}

{package.acl}

{service.cpanel_username}

{service.cpanel_password}

{service.cpanel_domain}

Here is what i get on my email:

Dear newamp adff,

Thank you for choosing Joomla Geeks! :)

We have reviewed and accepted your order. Your account has been activated and is now accessible through the information provided in this e-mail. Please hang onto it for future reference as it contains pertinent account details that you will need to know in order to make full use of your services here at Joomla Geeks.

If there is anything beyond the initial set up that you require such as , SSL, dedicated IPs among other things, please open up a support ticket immediately. We are here for you, day or night, evening or weekend, all you need to do is ask.

Account details:

Plan: Want a Geek
Domain: demojamp.com
cPanel Url:
cPanel Username: demojamp
cPanel Password: b0vw1dctr2

If you are not registering a new domain or transfering your domain to our services, you will then need to update your domain nameservers at your current domain registar control panel.
Array

All Tags

newamp

adff

Month

USD

Array

standard

joomlage_supergeek

demojamp

b0vw1dctr2

demojamp.com

6 answers to this question

I deleted what i had and then I copy/paste your example:

I get an error on service creation (but the service is still created)

Here is the error:

Oh noes!

unexpected character in filters : "/" at 415 on line 233 in /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php(114): ArgumentLexer->parse()
#1 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php(75): H2o_Parser::parseArguments(' #2 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(106): H2o_Parser->parse()
#3 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(142): H2o->parse('

\r\n\t

#4 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/emails.php(806): H2o::parseString('

\r\n\t

#5 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/emails.php(512): Emails->buildEmail('service_creatio...', '1', 'en_us', Array)

#6 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/services.php(1380): Emails->send('service_creatio...', '1', 'en_us', 'geral@newjamp.p...', Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array)

#7 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/services.php(895): Services->sendNotificationEmail(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), '1')

#8 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(4228): Services->add(Array, Array, true)

#9 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(4129): AdminClients->createService(Array, Array)

#10 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3569): AdminClients->processServiceStep('confirm', Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass))

#11 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->addService()

#12 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/portal/index.p...')

#13 {main}

Double check it I paste the content into the text area, and the copy it into the html box and edit as please. 

The Array is because it's a invalid tag.  You can see the most used tags here: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/223-welcome-email-for-hosting/

I deleted what i had and then I copy/paste your example:

I get an error on service creation (but the service is still created)

Here is the error:

Oh noes!

unexpected character in filters : "/" at 415 on line 233 in /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php(114): ArgumentLexer->parse()
#1 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php(75): H2o_Parser::parseArguments(' #2 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(106): H2o_Parser->parse()
#3 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(142): H2o->parse('

\r\n\t

#4 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/emails.php(806): H2o::parseString('

\r\n\t

#5 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/emails.php(512): Emails->buildEmail('service_creatio...', '1', 'en_us', Array)

#6 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/services.php(1380): Emails->send('service_creatio...', '1', 'en_us', 'geral@newjamp.p...', Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array)

#7 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/models/services.php(895): Services->sendNotificationEmail(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), '1')

#8 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(4228): Services->add(Array, Array, true)

#9 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(4129): AdminClients->createService(Array, Array)

#10 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3569): AdminClients->processServiceStep('confirm', Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass))

#11 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->addService()

#12 /home/joomlage/public_html/portal/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/portal/index.p...')

#13 {main}