Class 'appmodel' Not Found On Line 11 In /home/billing/domains/my.hostingdifferent.com/public_Html/plugins/order/order_Model.php

hostingDifferent-Scott

Question

I was just upgrading to 3.4 and something screwed up in the uploads as I'm getting the following error:

Class 'AppModel' not found on line 11 in /home/billing/domains/my.hostingdifferent.com/public_html/plugins/order/order_model.php

Any ideas which file to upload to fix this. I don't want to upload the whole set of files again as plugins and vendors take forever.

I've spot checked the various files and compared with the download to what I have uploaded and they seem to all be there.

Thanks!

Scott

3 answers to this question

I did and it all upgraded. But then I was uploading my customization files and my ftp program started to reupload some of the other folders. I let it finish, but I suspect some files didn't get uploaded.

I just tried to upgrade again and I get a similar error but with "Class 'AppController' not found."

I guess I'm going to have to start all over again, but the upload speed of my provider is very slow and it takes over an hour to upload all of the files. UGH!