Which Staff Member Did What!

me_faisal7

Question

Hello,

I like to have something what i think is not available in blesta versions to my knowledge, is that there should be some facility for super admin (owner) to see which staff member has did some job, if in case something went wrong(by mistake or by any mischievous staff member) then there should be a notification, alert or some mark with the service or action a particular staff member has done.This way admin or owner can have idea who is doing what and whats the progress of some staff member.

In a growing business and lots of orders handling some mistake might be done, not only mistakes but also for any action a particular staff member has done some specific job like sending emails, enabling, cancelling, suspending accounts, services there should be a mark for the owner or admin to see what staff member has done what? so i think it will be good feature if you create it in your next versions, and i hope it it will be a good addition.

Regards!  

4 answers to this question

You can to some extent. Tools > Logs: Account Access shows what staff accessed who's credit card. Support system tracks who updated tickets, and I'm sure there are other various records kept about what admin did what.

If you'd like to suggest a specific list of actions to log, I would suggest starting a feature request thread in the Feature Request forum.

Hello Paul,

Yes there is logs sections and it has some records but i think it should be more functional, if i need to have this for my website i will suggest it to developers.By the way, i have web hosting service and need to provide domain registration service, so which service is best ie Namecheap or enom? i have seen lots of issue and problem posts in this forum about Namecheap so i am having doubt about it.

Thanks! 

Hello Paul,

Yes there is logs sections and it has some records but i think it should be more functional, if i need to have this for my website i will suggest it to developers.By the way, i have web hosting service and need to provide domain registration service, so which service is best ie Namecheap or enom? i have seen lots of issue and problem posts in this forum about Namecheap so i am having doubt about it.

Thanks! 

I have yet to have a problem with namecheap however enom is a great way to go as well.  Personally I suggest picking the one that you like best. 

I also like the idea of a full audit log for admin actions.  Even client actions for that matter.