Order Domain And Directly Continue To Hosting Package

chanx-young

Question

i want to ask, i have setup an order form for shared hosting which type is domain, templates is ajax boxes and other and i have include domain package group and packages group.

on client order form when i visit the https://xxx.com/order/main/index/shared-hosting it show check domain availability form.

so i enter a domain name then click on check availability. and then checklist and pick the term and click on order selected.

after that why the order form not directly continue to hosting package selection? instead of that we have to click on 'skip, order other item' to go to hosting package selection.

is that how the order form in blesta work?

thanks

15 answers to this question

i have read your tutorial but can't find anything wrong. so i try to change my template to default bootstrap and the error still there, after order selected domain it not going to hosting package selection.

Guessing it would be related to the Blesta JS stuff which include the order form CSS / JS but I can't say fully. Unless you have included a JS file like jquery, and it's already at the top with Blesta which Blesta uses.

<?php
	echo $this->Javascript->getFiles("head");
	echo $this->Html->ifSet($custom_head);
?>
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
    <script src="<?php echo $this->view_dir;?>javascript/html5shiv.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="<?php echo $this->view_dir;?>javascript/respond.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<![endif]-->
    <?php echo $this->Html->ifSet($head);?>
</head>
<?php echo $this->Javascript->getFiles("body");?>
  <?php echo $this->Javascript->getInline();?>
  <?php echo $this->Html->ifSet($body_end);?>
</body>

it weirds if i choose idr terms it not going to manage domain setting(setting ns page) but if i choose term with USD it do goes to domain setting page, but when i click continue it goes back to check domain availability

do that error because i import the product from whmcs?

It might be, what's your packages like eg: print screen them both (one domain & one hosting)