Blesta Forums Request

I see a lot of feature requests but you have to read through to see if it is being considered etc..

Is there a way for mods to give it a pin or label on its status similar to the resolved pin?

i.e

Considering

In Progress

High Priority

Released

Something along those lines?

I suppose it would be nice if there was a core number or a status to help filter them. I think me and Paul discussed prefix's before.

I think there may be a plugin for IP Board to tag threads in that way, but I don't remember what it was called. The only tags we can put on there currently, I believe, is the "Answered" tag when a post is marked as "Solved". If we could also add other statuses for feature requests, I could see that being beneficial.

The alternative is for us to modify the thread title and add something like this, but that's not ideal.

Im sure it was already within the software.. I know this can be done as i have seen a lot of hosting forums that do it to mark their status updates ... In progress, resolved etc

This is what a quick search found

http://community.invisionpower.com/blogs/entry/5918-ipboard-320-tagging-and-prefixes/