Custom Packages

Infralliance

Question

Hey everyone,

I remember I asked the question last year, but I cant find the thread here, so I'm asking your help again.

I'm finally setting up my packages in Blesta. I want the opportunity to offer a "base hosting package" with my cpanel integration, and offer everything else as an option (a la carte).

Example:

500mb drive, 1000mb bandwidth, 5 e-mail adresses... for a monthy price

Extras:

* 5 e-mail adresses pack

* extra disk space

* etc...

How can this be setuped?

Thanks in advance,

5 answers to this question

You probably want to use configurable options for all of this. Packages > Options. Create an Option Group, then Create all of these options and assign them to the group.

Then, when you create a package and define your "base pricing", you can select the configurable option group.

Now, assuming your Package is assigned to an order form, during check out all of the options will be available.

EDIT: Mike's right. You can sell the options, but they will not be automatically provisioned via cPanel and would have to be added manually to the service. It's likely we will be updating the cPanel module to support automatic provisioning of these kinds of options in the future.

Woah! Thanks for the explanation. That was blazing fast! I was not expecting that kind of service on Good Friday :)

Do I need to make a feature request for automatic provisionning of options?

Keep on rockin'!

At the moment it looks like Paul has it on the list to do :) but the TastycPanel module does it already if you need it instantly.