Ai Search Giggles

Jonathan

When looking for something in Blesta that your mind is unable to recall the location of, a faint giggling noise to lead you in the right direction would be especially helpful.  This will require quite an overhaul of Blesta's automation I'd imagine but should be a huge selling point.

A real-world scenario where such a feature being especially useful is in humans.  This feature often comes to light in the common child's game, hide and seek in which the hidden child will oft giggle when the seeker is near thus helping the seeker locate the hidden.

This is all my fault. Hey @Steven F. I sent you some emails but never got a reply, your spam filter must hate me

I may have missed them, I'll take a look shortly. I've been dealing with various vendors and it has been very hectic, I'll check in like fifteen minutes.

I may have missed them, I'll take a look shortly. I've been dealing with various vendors and it has been very hectic, I'll check in like fifteen minutes.

Awesome! Looking forward to hearing from you, let me know if I should resend or anything.