Directadmin Module: Number Of Accounts

hpno

Are you saying it's not updated when Blesta adds an account to the server, or that it's not synced with what is actually on your DA server? The number here should go up as you add more accounts via Blesta, but it's not sync'd with your DA server.

The DA module does sync with the DA server by fetching the actual number of users in the system. I just tested this myself to see that it increases when I add a service.

I don't think the module logs this request, so any errors wouldn't be available in the module logs. It may need to be logged in order to check for errors in the DA response.

I think the module needs to be updated to log this information so that you can check the API request/response. Without it, it's anyone's guess why it failed.

FYI: The account limit is a soft limit in Blesta. It won't stop accounts from being created on the server, but if you have multiple servers setup, the module will prefer to add the service to the one that hasn't reached its limit.