Files Does Not Exist: ...

Steffen

Question

Files does not exist: /home/***/public_html/member/plugins/order/views/client/bootstrap/message.pdt on line 120 in /home/***/public_html/member/lib/view.php

Printing Stack Trace:

#0 /home/***/public_html/member/lib/controller.php(197): View->fetch('message', 'client/bootstra...')

#1 /home/***/public_html/member/app/app_controller.php(0): Controller->partial()

#2 /home/***/public_html/member/app/app_controller.php(0): AppController->setMessage()

#3 /home/***/public_html/member/app/app_controller.php(0): AppController->verifyCsrfToken()

#4 /home/***/public_html/member/plugins/order/order_controller.php(15): AppController->preAction()

#5 /home/***/public_html/member/plugins/order/order_form_controller.php(38): OrderController->preAction()

#6 /home/***/public_html/member/plugins/order/controllers/main.php(17): OrderFormController->preAction()

#7 /home/***/public_html/member/lib/dispatcher.php(102): Main->preAction()

#8 /home/***/public_html/member/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/member/order/m...')

#9 {main}

Trying to place an order and all I get is this. Could someone explain? Its a fresh install.

It comes up when I have opened the orderform and click on "Add to cart".

4 answers to this question

It sounds like you are submitting a form without a CSRF token as described in another thread. The question is then why is there no CSRF token for that form? That may be the case if it was explicitly disabled for the form, either in the code, or in your browser, or if you tried to submit the form from another website.

I'm getting the same thing. I posted without a CSRF token because I was seeing if I could post the domain variable to the domain order form "domain=example.com".

So, I get the CSRF check failing, but shouldn't there be an error message, instead of throwing an exception because of a missing file? I'm guessing if debugging was off, it would be just a blank page.

Normally, the error would appear on the page, but the system is not able to find the template to use to display the error. It generates the error to the current known view, which happens to be a plugin view, for a plugin that does not have a message template.

You'll have to either disable CSRF token validation as I mentioned above, or pass the CSRF token along with the POST request.