Invisible Tickets

Daniel B

Question

So, setting up a new install and working on ticket departments using pop3.

For some reason, I have 5 invisible tickets that I can't see in the system.  I've checked everything I can think of and can't get them to show up...driving me crazy.

It's not staff permissions, they are correct (I can see another ticket from that department so I know it's fine).

I checked the database and I don't see anything wrong there.  I've even edited one of the tickets to be a different time, subject line (making sure special characters wasn't the problem), closed and opened via database, etc...nothing has worked.

Any ideas?

----------

I've tested it a few times and new emails seem to be coming in just fine...the 5 that are not showing were 5 of 6 original emails that were pulled in on the first pop import (all have the exact same time).

2015-06-03_2116.png2015-06-03_2117.pngThe entry on the top is the one I edited, still doesn't show up.

4 answers to this question

Strange behavior. Is my Support Manager Pro Plugin :) I will try to reproduce the bug an then update to the latest 3.5, after the stable release :)

Yup, it's your Support Pro.  It seems to be happening with my DMARC notifications (got another one this morning, daily dmarc log email)

Any way to make tickets without replies show up anyway so they can at least be deleted without having to go to the database every time?

yeah that happens randomly on both, it's something to do with the spam filter on the server I believe. it detects it as spam and then vanishes.

See: https://licensecart.com/billing/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/231/tickets-but-there-are-currently-no-tickets/10/

I've tried everything already, and none of these steps worked.  They aren't showing up because there is no actual content in the email itself, so the ticket is created, but there is no reply to attach to it so it doesn't show up.