Confirm Invoices Are Being Correctly Generated And Sent Out?

EidolonHost

Question

Hi,

How would one confirm invoices are being correctly generated and sent out via e-mail?

I'm having a slight amount of trouble in making sure invoices are being reliably sent out. E-mails send out just fine, but most recently an invoice was not generated by my InterWorx module.

We'll see if next month the invoice is being generated correctly for normal clients but I wanted to know what I could do with my test client account to confirm such things?

3 answers to this question

The Interworx module in Blesta doesn't send email. If you're referring to the invoice due notice sent when the service renews, that is sent via the "Create Invoice" automation task. You can check to ensure that it is enabled to run via cron under [settings] -> [Automation].

Sending an invoice by checking a box next to it from the client's Invoices table and emailing it to a specified email address will send it immediately. You can view the email that was sent under the client's mail log.

You can check the company email logs under [Tools] -> to see if the email you're referring to has been sent. You can also send an invoice to your email address to check that it is working.