Pre-Paid Credit Not Applying.

Michael

A client reported this to me and I tried it on my custom theme and the bootstrap default theme and both won't allow me to apply the credit.

You click Pay, check the check box and then click Pay it will give you an error to select a payment method.

You click Pay, check the check box, click on PayPal / BitPay / etc, it will take you to the checkout page for the total so you can pay with the gateway.

I wonder if that was me via ticket system. :-D

I reported this, too. But for v3.4.4.

The credit of the client was 203,63€. It is configured to auto-use loose credit, but it didn't. (cronjob run fine).

In the client interface I tried to do the same thing you just described. It said something like "Select a payment method" etc.

Next step I did was using the admin interface to apply the clients credit, which did not work.

I also tried to record a payment of the total due, which was 12,50€. I recorded 12,50 and got an error1. I recorded 14 and it worked. 

Very strange

I hope it is okay to post here though I opened a ticket. Paul does a great job helping me @support. :-)

Just want to share my findings.

1 Error: "One or more Amount to Pay values could not be applied to the specified invoice. Ensure that the Amount to Pay does not exceed the Amount Due on the invoice, that the invoice is open, and the sum of the Amount to Pay values do not exceed the Payment or Credit Amount."

Excuse my English, I am not a native speaker. If I can provide you with further information, let me know.