Service Unsuspended Automatically But No Invoice Paid.

serge

Question

Here a strange thing:

A service that was automatically suspended for good reason :

invoice not paid and after x day of past due was logically suspended by blesta/cron.

But strangely 7 days after this service is automatically unsuspended but there was no invoice paid:

- Aug 03, 2015 5:00:03 PM License Suspended
- Aug 10, 2015 6:06:03 PM License Unsuspended

My cron is running fine and cron logs are fine.

Any idea?

6 answers to this question

yes invoice is voided, no manual operation was done for that, and customer can not cancel service.

that why I also try to understand how is working the regular invoice voiding process and if it's can comme from the automation and how, that why I also asked for this point here : http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4907-how-unpaid-invoice-auto-voiding-is-working/

The only automatic voiding done for an invoice that I'm aware of is only in relation to queued service changes. When a queued service change is canceled, the associated invoice is voided. This behavior wouldn't apply to suspended services.

I think more information is needed. Can you duplicate this behavior for other suspended services? If so, can you detail the steps you went through to duplicate it? Service and invoice details may also be useful to know in debugging the problem.

Thanks for info,

It's just happen once for my first paid customer that buy monthly license to use (my blesta is using for that universal module + license module), and customer did not paid for renewall.

I will be checking other following customers in the next weeks as none other paid package expired yet

And just to be certain to understand the meaning of package option "cancel at end of terms"

- My free service (14-day trial) do have this option ticked

- My 3 paid service (monthly or yearly or lifitime) do have this option unticked (I was thinking when not paid they will be suspended, but still will be able as admin to unsuspend, or if customer paid late it's will be auto unsuspended)

I have one package by terms, there is no option to swich from one to an other (I did not wanted as not certain it will be working fine), and customer can not cancel service from client area.

So I suppose such kind of above parameters/setup I did should be very neutral as customers can not upgrade from one to an other (I wanted safety at blesta side) but customer can just order an other package.

And just to be certain to understand the meaning of package option "cancel at end of terms"

- My free service (14-day trial) do have this option ticked

- My 3 paid service (monthly or yearly or lifitime) do have this option unticked (I was thinking when not paid they will be suspended, but still will be able as admin to unsuspend, or if customer paid late it's will be auto unsuspended)

What you've described is how it works.

I have one package by terms, there is no option to swich from one to an other (I did not wanted as not certain it will be working fine), and customer can not cancel service from client area.

So I suppose such kind of above parameters/setup I did should be very neutral as customers can not upgrade from one to an other (I wanted safety at blesta side) but customer can just order an other package.

Yes, it sounds like what you have setup should be working just fine.