Is Blesta Only For Hosting Providers?

NginUS

Question

I'd like to implement Blesta for billing listings to a Job Board site, & wonder if it would be able to work for this use case?

Employers would pay to post a job, & Job Seekers would register for free, & win a percentage of the revenue the Job Listing they got the job for paid as a reward for posting their profile.

Could I make Blesta work for this? Or is it only for domain reselling?

10 answers to this question

You can use Blesta for anything, I use it for selling licenses, a client of ours used Blesta for renting office space. For employers to post jobs, etc you could do this but you will need a custom Plugin / Module to do it. I recommend ModulesBakery (we use Mujahed for all our plugins / modules).

You can use Blesta for anything, I use it for selling licenses, a client of ours used Blesta for renting office space. For employers to post jobs, etc you could do this but you will need a custom Plugin / Module to do it. I recommend ModulesBakery (we use Mujahed for all our plugins / modules).

Could you kindly provide a link for the plugins so I can look at these that you're recommending?

Thanks,

-N

n/m saw your sig, thx nevertheless.

Could you kindly provide a link for the plugins so I can look at these that you're recommending?

Thanks,

-N

n/m saw your sig, thx nevertheless.

The plugin / module would be custom made for yourself only.

Module => Creating packages the employers pay to get an advertisement open.

Plugin => Allow advert to be made and employee's to post a response too and the employers can see who's replied.

The plugin / module would be custom made for yourself only.

Module => Creating packages the employers pay to get an advertisement open.

Plugin => Allow advert to be made and employee's to post a response too and the employers can see who's replied.

I'm using JobberBase for the Job Board, that would handle all that. Would I still need a custom plugin? I know I will to manage the payouts, but I didn't think I would just for the job posting part.

I'm using JobberBase for the Job Board, that would handle all that. Would I still need a custom plugin? I know I will to manage the payouts, but I didn't think I would just for the job posting part.

Ah I see that makes life easier :) you will need a plugin / module though to provision them and link them up unless you just need a module the developer will be able to talk to you about that and find out what you need and the price it will be to do it.

What kind of outputs do the paid sales generate?

I have a plugin from Coinpayments.net to accept bitcoin, but I don't know how to make these 'greenlight' an ad.

I use Bitpay so not sure how that coin payments works. But after a payment the product is provisioned (so you could say that allows xx number of adverts.