Blesta German Language & Law // Developer Docs

PleaseDelete

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello,

we are planning to buy a blesta-License to use it for a new Company. Can you answer me the following questions:

* Is there a full translated German language Pack to download / to buy? The provided one on the Translator is not usable for a producitve company!

* Is there a "button solution" for Blesta which conforms the german law?

* Can you tell me a link to the developer docs to - i need to create a custom Domain-Module for a german Domain-Provider?

Regards,

SebTM

1. I don't believe anyone has a pack you can buy but you could help contribute to the translator pack to help complete it. I personally don't know anyone from Germany to help get a language pack out there.

2. Not sure what you mean by a button solution, you'll need to explain that a bit more for the community and developers.

3. https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Overview

1. I don't believe anyone has a pack you can buy but you could help contribute to the translator pack to help complete it. I personally don't know anyone from Germany to help get a language pack out there.

2. Not sure what you mean by a button solution, you'll need to explain that a bit more for the community and developers.

3. https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Overview

'button solution' is alias for German e-commerce low accepted few years ago