After Upgrade 3.6.0 "there Are One Or More Cron Tasks That Have Been Executing For More Than 60 Minutes."

oscars

Question

Hello guys,

After upgrade blesta to the latest version I got this message:

"There are one or more cron tasks that have been executing for more than 60 minutes."

and it seems that it's the task "Apply Payments to Open Invoices"

How can I fix it? already tried to disable/enable the task.

post-11333-0-91830200-1445025372_thumb.p

6 answers to this question

Please wait for the lock to show and unlock it, and then do the following: Cron job isn't working? It's been asked on the forum a lot as-well so please search.

Hello, I'm sorry I didn't know it was that, I was thinking that it was something related to the upgrade.

Did you complete the upgrade process by running /admin/upgrade?

If the tasks are not completing, they may be encountering an error. If the database hasn't been upgraded, there could be errors related to a query which hangs the task.

Yes, I complete the process with the /admin/upgrade. After a few hours the task seems to be running again fine (however I think it was due to cloudlinux killing the loop process).

Thank you!

Hello, I'm sorry I didn't know it was that, I was thinking that it was something related to the upgrade.

Yes, I complete the process with the /admin/upgrade. After a few hours the task seems to be running again fine (however I think it was due to cloudlinux killing the loop process).

Thank you!

No worries I just wanted to say haha. Have you sorted it, it might be because of a feature needed for cloudlinux?