Proxmox Module Nodos

tordillos

Question

7 answers to this question

Sorry, I don't have Skype.

The problem could be that the node has an ID of 0 and is not included, but I'm not certain. You can try to add another node in Proxmox and see if it appears in Blesta.

You might double-check your Proxmox settings in Blesta to ensure they are accurate--[settings] -> [Modules] -> (click "Manage" next to Proxmox).

The fact you don't have a module log regarding Proxmox is concerning, since a remote request will be made via the API to retrieve the nodes, and details on that request will be logged. The nodes should be automatically populated after you choose a Type from the Module Options section of the package. JavaScript will need to be enabled in your browser.

Sorry, I don't have Skype.

The problem could be that the node has an ID of 0 and is not included, but I'm not certain. You can try to add another node in Proxmox and see if it appears in Blesta.

You might double-check your Proxmox settings in Blesta to ensure they are accurate--[settings] -> [Modules] -> (click "Manage" next to Proxmox).

The fact you don't have a module log regarding Proxmox is concerning, since a remote request will be made via the API to retrieve the nodes, and details on that request will be logged. The nodes should be automatically populated after you choose a Type from the Module Options section of the package. JavaScript will need to be enabled in your browser.

I can edit php of module to work id 0 node but i dont idea to change ide in proxmox.

Thank