Email Priority

John

Hello,

I think that a great feature would be the option to specify the email priority for template emails. A service suspension/credit card expiring/payment declined email is high priority, so there maybe should be a check box, saying "Send as high priority" This would mark the email in the clients inbox as having a high priority.

What is everyone's thoughts about this feature request?

yeah I use the priority tags for staff emails:

Licensecart {ticket.department_name} - Update to Ticket {ticket.code} - Priority: {ticket.priority}

That is a different priority than we are talking about. That is the ticket priority, and we are talking about the email priority. Check my reply above to see what I am talking about.

There are basically three types of priorities: low, normal, high. I think an option to select any of the three would be best. However, the X-Priority email header that would be sent to indicate this priority can be interpreted to be spam by some spam services.

Did not think of that. I do like the low/normal/high selection. I have never heard of SPAM filters not liking this.

At this point it is nothing more than a thought, I just brought it up because it would be a good way to send suspension emails, etc. What about integrating it with the ticket system? That way, if a ticket gets sent out as "Emergency", it will get marked as high priority for emails that get sent out through it?