Problem After Upgrade To 3.6.1

m0hamedessam

Question

i recently upgarde my blesta from 3.4 to 3.6.1 upgrading was fine no problems but i find out i get that when i try to open tickets "admin/client" side.

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'support_replies.contact_id' in 'on clause' on line 124 in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/account/lib/model.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/account/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/account/components/record/record.php(689): Model->query('SELECT `support...', Array)
#2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/satarabia.com/account/plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php(711): Record->fetchAll()
#3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/account/plugins/support_manager/controllers/admin_tickets.php(94): SupportManagerTickets->getList('open', '1', NULL, 1, Array, false)
#4 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/account/lib/dispatcher.php(121): AdminTickets->index()
#5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/account/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/plugin/s...')
#6 {main}

BTW i don't use tickets system and i have no dept. i use only support plugin as KB only.

any idea ?

10 answers to this question

Thanks for your reply for SupportManager.staff_ticket_assigned table is exist and looks ok but i checked support_replies and its empty no rows inside i think this the problem so maybe i need to recreate this table again so wait your suggests

Do have support tickets in your system? If so, then there should be records in the `support_replies` table. If they are missing, they were somehow inadvertently deleted. In this case, it would be best to restore the table from a backup, if you have one.

If you do have a record resulting from this query:

SELECT * FROM `email_groups` WHERE `action` = 'SupportManager.staff_ticket_assigned';

..then your SupportManager was successfully upgraded to add the new email templates. For whatever reason, then, the only thing that appears to be missing is the contact_id field for the `support_replies` table.

You can try to resolve that issue manually by running this query:

ALTER TABLE `support_replies` ADD `contact_id` INT(10) UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `staff_id`;

After you do that, try to see if you encounter an error when you view support tickets in Blesta.

It seems as if the Support Manager upgrades have not been run, but if you're not seeing an Upgrade button for the plugin under Settings > Company > Plugins > Support Manager, then something went wrong. Normally we would suggest rolling back to a backup of your database prior to the upgrade, and attempting the upgrade again.

If that's not feasible, you could install the same version in another location (start a trial) and compare the support manager tables between installations. Your live environment should match, structurally, the tables and columns across both. If it doesn't you can manually create those tables or columns.

Version 3.4 of Blesta came with v2.8.0 of the Support Manager. Between v3.4 and v3.6.1 of Blesta, there have been no database upgrades to the Support Manager. I suspect the problem would have existed for you since v3.4.

Can you provide an SQL dump of the `support_replies` table schema in your database? Can you also take a look at the `email_groups` table and see if any records are returned from the following query:

SELECT * FROM `email_groups` WHERE `action` = 'SupportManager.staff_ticket_assigned';

Version 3.4 of Blesta came with v2.8.0 of the Support Manager. Between v3.4 and v3.6.1 of Blesta, there have been no database upgrades to the Support Manager. I suspect the problem would have existed for you since v3.4.

Can you provide an SQL dump of the `support_replies` table schema in your database? Can you also take a look at the `email_groups` table and see if any records are returned from the following query:

Thanks for your reply for SupportManager.staff_ticket_assigned table is exist and looks ok but i checked support_replies and its empty no rows inside i think this the problem so maybe i need to recreate this table again so wait your suggests

Just added Support Manager plug-in myself to a 3.6.1 install and during setup, I had to perform the following ALTER TABLEs:

ALTER TABLE  `support_replies` ADD  `contact_id` INT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER  `staff_id`

ALTER TABLE  `support_departments` ADD  `override_from_email` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT  '1' AFTER  `clients_only` ,
ADD  `close_ticket_interval` INT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER  `override_from_email` ,
ADD  `response_id` INT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER  `close_ticket_interval`

If I run into any other tables issue I will post my "fix".