Multicraft With Blesta

kingdl

Question

So I have a little question nothing big or major, so I was just messing around with blesta and realized that there is some sort of Update Package type thing and groups and stuff. I was curious if someone buys a Minecraft server with 512MB ram, and out grows that server if they could easily upgrade to 1GB ram by the click of the button. Also lets say if the person has 5 player cap on the server but wants to upgrade to 10 player, is this even possible with the Packages, and options thing?

10 answers to this question

First you need to set that up in the multicraft panel under settings. Need to allow API configs. Once you have allowed that you goto users then your superuser account and generate an api key, once that is down you goto blesta multicraft config and paste the api key in there and then the api url which is http://yourdomainhere.com/api.php

Well to be honestly, before he gets to deep into it he needs to update to the new MultiCraft control panel. The new panel is MUCH user friendly and simpler.

I just updated our Multicraft Dev server and it does look much better. We will be updating the module soon to use the new API.

Any feel for how many people have upgraded to Multicraft 2.0? Any reason we should continue to support the old API?

I use the new panel, and it works perfectly, just was a few things that was confusing and the API was the easiest part. So for the people that are getting stuck at the first step the API I think should not be going any further, in my opinion. When I first started I didn't even know what API it was talking about, all i knew was the multicraft had the API functionality so i jut went into there to my root user, generated an api key and copy paste, it was simply that easy..