Btc (Bitcoin) Currency Not Updated For Exchange Rate

serge

Question

3 answers to this question

I tried both (google & yahoo) and BTC exchange rate is not updated, I will try from an other allowed currency at the payment gateway (here coinpayments they have blesta plugin).

By the way as per bitpay, I was not able to get their compliance answer or support answer as, when your registered company name is a domain name say my-comp-domain.com Corp. (US registered Corp.), they are not able to understand my-comp-domain.com website could be just a portal, but your stores are on other domains, depending of markets targeted.

I tried both (google & yahoo) and BTC exchange rate is not updated, I will try from an other allowed currency at the payment gateway (here coinpayments they have blesta plugin).

By the way as per bitpay, I was not able to get their compliance answer or support answer as, when your registered company name is a domain name say my-comp-domain.com Corp. (US registered Corp.), they are not able to understand my-comp-domain.com website could be just a portal, but your stores are on other domains, depending of markets targeted.

Never had issues myself I used them for CubicWebs, and then renamed it to Licensecart. They do allow hosting.