How To Renew A Cancelled Service / Domain ?

kikloo

Question

Hi,

How to renew a domain which gets cancelled status by blesta as I cannot see any option to un-cancel the domain / service and renew it. For now I am going into phpMyAdmin and changing the status to active and changing the cancelled date to null and then renew it.

Is there an easier way ???

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Now when I think about I can see it is nice future....for example I had many customers who order some licence..like for cPanel,client exec,solusVm..etc and after few months they stop paying..than return and order same licence for same ip/host....well for me it is not problem to handle it at this way....but I can agree it woud be nice option to have.

Considering they are working on important tasks I don't think it will be done in close future...

I don't think you can re-order a domain name which has not deleted from the registry, coz when user will try to add, blesta will search it and becuase its not deleted, blesta will show it as unavailable. For other services etc. its fine, but for domain names it is not good. A customer has a grace period of several days depending on the domain name to renew the domain, but blesta just cancels it and closes the case. This is not feasable. Blesta is more sort of a invoicing software rather than a domain / hosting billing system. Sad but true!!!