Need A Plugin - Group Pages

chickc

I have several groups that work with us in different ways.

Traditional Clients (bill for web services, domains, hosting, etc)

Resellers  (bill for in-store promo products and commission tracking)

Licensees  (bill for licensed products and sales tracking)

Support Pros  (bill for certifications and service call tracking)

Educators  (bill for certifications and course tracking)

One login, but different Group sections with only items related to the group. As long as the pages can accept HTML, we will do all the other programming involved.

I'm not sure plugins have the ability to render different pages depending on the client group, at least there is an issue with the navigation link as those are preloaded and cached. I need this ability too, so we will definitely be looking into it.

We do custom development, but we are not taking on any projects until after we release v3.

I'm not sure plugins have the ability to render different pages depending on the client group, at least there is an issue with the navigation link as those are preloaded and cached. I need this ability too, so we will definitely be looking into it.

We do custom development, but we are not taking on any projects until after we release v3.

Well, hurry up Paul. lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, we have it now. Its a plugin from WebWizards called Group Pages.