Here We Go Again, What Is Going To Break Now.

I actually experienced a bug related to this yesterday because I have a cPanel license with buycpanel.com. They normally charge my credit card every month, but I strangely got a late notice. So, I login (to whmcs) and click the card on file, enter the CVV and go to pay, and it says there is an error.

The following errors occurred:

So I contacted them and asked if it was related to the whmcs patch, and they responded with..

I have successfully taken the payment for your invoice #xxxxxx. I am sorry for any inconvenience. We are having some temporary issues with the new WHMCS upgrade. We should have this resolved shortly.

I actually experienced a bug related to this yesterday because I have a cPanel license with buycpanel.com. They normally charge my credit card every month, but I strangely got a late notice. So, I login (to whmcs) and click the card on file, enter the CVV and go to pay, and it says there is an error.

So I contacted them and asked if it was related to the whmcs patch, and they responded with..

I believe with this haha we can get more Blesta customers, as I keep getting asked "Who are you moving to?" etc and I answer with Blesta :D