Reordering Package Display

dlange

Question

Howdy,

If I want to reorder how my packages display on my client template, do I need to modify the packages table in the Blesta database?

Also, what is the best way to modify the layout of the select package form presented to clients/prospects? I don't like the way unselected packages are set to an opacity of .6 (I'm using the default Bootstrap theme... or template, whatever we call them here). In the mean time, I'm going to look for a different free template.

I might as well try to get some input on another issue while I'm here...

With the default Bootstrap template, there is a "Starting at" line followed by the highest price per unit time. How would one change that to an "As low as" price; i.e, to encourage clients to sign up for longer terms.

Thank you very much,

Don

11 answers to this question

If you want to edit the packages order you can just go to Packages > Groups click the group row and you will see all the packages there. Simply drag and drop the packages in the new order with the icon on the left. 

For the second question we will need a screenshot as I'm not sure what template you are using for the order form.

37 minutes ago, dlange said:

Really? Did you read my entire post?

Thanks,

Don

All I see is:

With the default Bootstrap template, there is a "Starting at"

Now the bootstrap template is nothing to do with order templates. Blesta's client area is built on Bootstrap, and the default theme template is in a folder called bootstrap aka: /app/views/client/bootstrap/

Thank you for the reply...

I understand the client area is built on Bootstrap and I've added three other templates (eElectronics, Margo & Flat) found at the Blesta Marketplace to the client directory, none of which suit my taste.

So I guess the question is, how do I customize the client area presentation? If you can provide links to documenation, that would be great. If such documentation does exist, perhaps someone could organize the Blesta documentation pertaining to client side presentation under a single link in the User Manual.

Thanks,

Don

32 minutes ago, dlange said:

Thank you for the reply...

I understand the client area is built on Bootstrap and I've added three other templates (eElectronics, Margo & Flat) found at the Blesta Marketplace to the client directory, none of which suit my taste.

So I guess the question is, how do I customize the client area presentation? If you can provide links to documenation, that would be great. If such documentation does exist, perhaps someone could organize the Blesta documentation pertaining to client side presentation under a single link in the User Manual.

Thanks,

Don

You need to explain better sorry, customise the client area presentation? In english means what? Customising the template, editing a order plugin or....

15 minutes ago, dlange said:

I do not have a problem with the English language, Mr. Sarcasm.

If this is the level of support I can expect, I'll simply proceed to my next option.

Good Day.

I'm a user like you, but I'm not a psychic who can see what you can see or what you are trying to do, but if you wish, I won't try and help and you can wait for someone else :) Night. 

2 hours ago, Licensecart said:

You need to explain better sorry, customise the client area presentation? In english means what? Customising the template, editing a order plugin or....

He means the client area. What the customers see when they log in. 

In other news, too many sensitive people in the world. 

7 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

He means the client area. What the customers see when they log in. 

In other news, too many sensitive people in the world. 

Yeah but what.... the widgets? the template design (integration), a payment button, the blesta copyright, the login page, the order form, support manager, etc. It's like saying I need to change something on the car, but it could be the wheels, the colour, the seats, the seat belts, the steering wheel, etc.

I'm not sure why a new customer would know all those terms though. To him, it just means the entire area the customer sees. So take it as "everything that can be themed on the client area" as his question

Basically : where can he learn about theming everything there is in Blesta, keeping it to the default modules for now. If he wanted to make Blesta look like X competitor for example. Where can he learn to do that? Where's the entire documentation for that? 

25 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

I'm not sure why a new customer would know all those terms though. To him, it just means the entire area the customer sees. So take it as "everything that can be themed on the client area" as his question

Basically : where can he learn about theming everything there is in Blesta, keeping it to the default modules for now. If he wanted to make Blesta look like X competitor for example. Where can he learn to do that? Where's the entire documentation for that? 

Ah that's easy :)