Proxmox / Proxmox Reloaded modules not working with my install

PPYRO

Question

Hi,

I am trying to setup the Proxmox module for my Blesta install so I can provision OpenVZ VPS's via Blesta.

I can create the package fine using either of the two Proxmox modules but get the same error when trying to create a service.

The built in Proxmox module gives the output

vultr.guest
{"data":null}

In the tools/log page and also displays a blank error to me on the add service page.

vultr.guest is the node I am trying to run the server on, I am using the host file to point it to the remote IP of the Proxmox node. I am doing it this way as I have tried it with the main IP and a subdomain pointed at the Proxmox server with the same result, each output is the same with the exception of the hostname I use.

The standard module creates a user in Proxmox with the clients name and email but fails to create a container and assign it to the user.

The Proxmox Reloaded module fails to create a user and in the logs says

vultr.guest
false

While saying " Internal API When Creating The VM on the node vultr " to me on the add service page.

Is there a way to get either modules working?

9 answers to this question

Downloaded the ISO from the Proxmox website, installed it and then downloaded an OVZ template from inside the Proxmox control panel. 

I can create a OVZ container which works perfectly using the Proxmox control panel but if I try to use Blesta it just makes the account and fails at actually building the container.

On 9/7/2016 at 5:08 PM, PPYRO said:

Downloaded the ISO from the Proxmox website, installed it and then downloaded an OVZ template from inside the Proxmox control panel. 

I can create a OVZ container which works perfectly using the Proxmox control panel but if I try to use Blesta it just makes the account and fails at actually building the container.

what is the output of logs .