7 Day Trial

CraigA

I remember seeing a post about how to create a 7 day trial package.  I can't seem to find it for the life of me.

Also,  do you think an actual Q & A forum would be helpful where you can "sticky" popular posts.  I feel as if posting my questions in "The Lounge" isn't really loungy, and I'm not posting a feature requests or bug.

Thanks,

Craig

The new community support forum would probably be a good fit! :)

One thing we are planning to do for good support for free trials is adding the ability for a package to automatically switch after order or a set number of days. The way it would work is you could have a package that's free, and after 7 days is switches them to the not-free package and they start getting charged if they don't cancel.

I vaguely recall the thread you're talking about, and I think there was a suggestion on how to do free trials now but it's been a long 48 hours and I'm operating on fumes at the moment, lol.

You could just do a 7 day @ a price you would charge them and do a promotion code which can be used once. After that 7 days that promotion expires and they are charged the full price for the 7 days or upgrade to another package to pay for a full month?

I was thinking about that, but I am not going to be offering a 7-day package other than for a trial.  Ideally, I would like to offer the trial without having to accept billing information (if that is possible)

I was thinking about that, but I am not going to be offering a 7-day package other than for a trial.  Ideally, I would like to offer the trial without having to accept billing information (if that is possible)

Not with a billing system, as you have to register to place a order.