Customizing For Theme

evolvewh

Question

I don't know if this is possible or not and I'll do my best to explain it (I don't really have anything created yet to show).

I've got a template for my site and I want to sort of cut and paste the order forms into this template.  So, I have the template installed in my public_html folder and then I installed Blesta in the folder /billing/ because I wanted to leave that in place for existing customers and they could go to the portal, log in and do what they need to do.

I was able to take the code I needed to get the order form to display in my template but I don't think I'm going about it the right way at all because step 2 takes me to the order form itself with no custom header, footer, etc.  I need to do whatever it is that cubic webs did and I'd be all set!

If I need to move my blesta install into the public_html folder, I can do that.  Which files do I need to edit.... I'm still learning my way around Blesta but I can learn fast with a little bit of guidance.

Thanks and can't wait to have a site running with Blesta.

14 answers to this question

Sorry for the confusion, I wrote that late at night right before I went to bed.  Yes, I want the orders forms to match the rest of my site.  CubicWeb, I want to have it setup like you did with your custom header and footer and then the order form and checkout pages are in the body section of the page.  I don't know if I need to move my blesta installation or if I can leave it where it is.  Right now, I was trying to put my main site at www.mydomain.com and the actual Blesta installation is at www.mydomain.com/billing

I hope that is a little better explanation? 

Sorry for the confusion, I wrote that late at night right before I went to bed.  Yes, I want the orders forms to match the rest of my site.  CubicWeb, I want to have it setup like you did with your custom header and footer and then the order form and checkout pages are in the body section of the page.  I don't know if I need to move my blesta installation or if I can leave it where it is.  Right now, I was trying to put my main site at www.mydomain.com and the actual Blesta installation is at www.mydomain.com/billing

I hope that is a little better explanation? 

If you follow my tutorial you will get what you want, as that's what I did before I wrote the tutorial. I use the same way when doing my client's integrations.

Basically, I want to take the pages like this: https://www.cwswebsitedesign.com/billing/index.php/plugin/order/main/preconfig/dotcomdomains and add a header and footer to it to customize.  I'd want from the Step 1-4 part to the bottom of the order form.  I just don't know Blesta well at all, so I don't know which files to edit yet.

Basically, I want to take the pages like this: https://www.cwswebsitedesign.com/billing/index.php/plugin/order/main/preconfig/dotcomdomains and add a header and footer to it to customize.  I'd want from the Step 1-4 part to the bottom of the order form.  I just don't know Blesta well at all, so I don't know which files to edit yet.

Yes, if you edit the file on the tutorial as stated in bold, you will get that, if you follow the tutorial you will get what you want to achieve. I promise you.

No problem :) I thought when you said "I need to do whatever it is that cubic webs did and I'd be all set!", I thought you meant you read the tutorial and wanted to edit the order forms haha.

I didn't even get that far yet!  I will say this isn't too bad..... in 30 minutes, I've got this much copied over from my existing theme with a competitor (can't wait to leave them!):

https://www.cwswebsitedesign.com/billing/index.php/plugin/order/main/preconfig/dotcomdomains