When Does The Launch Party End ?

R.W's

yes i know,  just my dissatisfaction with the evolution.

HostBill seems every day new bugs out LOL, and the slowness to launch new modules. I expected more from Blesta

My opinion.

It's true that HB has had very rapid development, but they neglect bugs. Our primary focus is security, and then resolving bugs, and then new features. I can see the appeal with HB's rapid development, but I also believe it will come crashing down. A rocket goes up quickly, and also comes down quickly.

Actually only bugs are solved, since the first Beta.
Is really slow, maybe hire new developers? Already spend many months, and still the bug fix will bequeath a lifetime to fix bugs?
Maybe I should wish you good luck as you have a difficult task ahead.

We added several modules during the beta, as well as additional features and improvements to existing features.

Still, adding new features to a beta isn't ideal because those features that are released towards the end of a beta don't go through as much testing before final release. With 3.0 out now, and known bugs being few, we're able to start transitioning to development for 3.1 and beyond. We are still less than 2 weeks after a major, full-rewrite, all new release and while there is a lot we want to do, and will be doing, stability is more important.

We added several modules during the beta, as well as additional features and improvements to existing features.

Still, adding new features to a beta isn't ideal because those features that are released towards the end of a beta don't go through as much testing before final release. With 3.0 out now, and known bugs being few, we're able to start transitioning to development for 3.1 and beyond. We are still less than 2 weeks after a major, full-rewrite, all new release and while there is a lot we want to do, and will be doing, stability is more important.

Yep you did:

- Plesk

- Logicboxes

- SolusVM

- Import Manager

Stability and security is what Blesta focus on than shipping loads of modules with loads of bugs. The best way to do a product in my opinion.

Not sure what HB has to do with anything but it's not even in the same realm as Blesta.  Blesta is a business grade billing system with complimentary modules.  HostBill is the opposite as it sells order forms and modules for their own complimentary billing system.

Not sure what HB has to do with anything but it's not even in the same realm as Blesta.  Blesta is a business grade billing system with complimentary modules.  HostBill is the opposite as it sells order forms and modules for their own complimentary billing system.

They used to be all included in HB until the owner flipped his head. He now charges for everything he can stick a price tag on. But because Blesta isn't as big, Blesta's getting slated here and there from WHM** customers to HB customers. Until they have to move or close up shop because their billing system got exploited or so buggy nothing works.

They used to be all included in HB until the owner flipped his head. He now charges for everything he can stick a price tag on. But because Blesta isn't as big, Blesta's getting slated here and there from WHM** customers to HB customers. Until they have to move.

I know.  I've had my license since the beginning just waiting for it to mature.  I refused to use it in the state that it's been in this whole time.  He's definitely flipped his head... charging 200-300 for these modules and order forms broken out of the box.  Then he wants $75 USD just to talk to him and have them fix it.  They want $75 to talk to you about quotes on new development.  The billing system itself hasn't even been touched as far as updates or features.  And community support?  They had it but then got rid of it since customers used it to vent frustrations and no one could ever solve anything there.

The reason I kept it around was to potentially make our own modules for it.  Blesta v3 is out now and not only can we build modules for it now but they came out with the Universal Module.  I'm satisfied with QA from the Blesta team but the community as well.

I do not see the usefulness of slagging a billing system, we use it, and until today, super happy.

Blesta not use because he did not have what we need...
It's really bad to be telling lies about another billing system. OMG

How was I slagging the billing system off? I was stating the facts for new people, just because you got it when they released it with everything doesn't mean you can call me a lier, just browse WHT and you can everything about it, daily changes and they wouldn't cooperate with WHT with license transfers, which is why no-one respects him except loyal customers who got it first and doesn't need bug fixes.

Anyway :) Back to Blesta. You can't expect everything done overnight. That's a fact of life.

Sounds great mate, also is everything going smoothly on the website? :)

We have some work to do to polish up the website. With so much being new, it's going to take a little while for us to catch up on everything. Me especially, I am responsible for the website.