Resellers?

medfordite

I had to cancel my license for Blesta with a resller of yours as they only had the 2.5 licences and I am using the 3.x version now and of course those licenses don't work.  As my trial is about to expire for 3.x in less than a couple of weeks, I wanted to know if Blesta is going to still be working with Resellers for v. 3 or are things moving toward in house licensing?  I am fine ordering through here, but before I jumped ship completely with them on this, I wanted to check.

Resellers are able to offer v3 licenses, however it's taking some time for some of them to get up and running. v3 is based on an entirely new licensing system. All resellers currently have the ability to add v3 licenses in our interface, but we are still working on the API so they can issue v3 licenses automatically in their systems.

Resellers are able to offer v3 licenses, however it's taking some time for some of them to get up and running. v3 is based on an entirely new licensing system. All resellers currently have the ability to add v3 licenses in our interface, but we are still working on the API so they can issue v3 licenses automatically in their systems.

Is the portal up then mate?