Updating Support Department Issue

MineHarvest66

Question

5 answers to this question

I got to say I was at quite a garbage provider. When they mentioned that Mailparse didn't "exists" on PHP 5.6 and them saying Blesta 4 was still in BETA that they got serious issues... :unsure:

So when I requested the new one to move my reseller account and fix everything up they did. :)  

At least now I am "armed" with better marketing due to their machine being so much cooler AND them allowing more stuffs. :)

5 hours ago, Licensecart said:

It could you are using the wrong php location, can you attach a PNG or JPEG instead of a GIMP file please.

I am sorry but I am confused... If piping is already working as it should then PHP shouldn't be the problem right? The host also informed me and configured it for their respected PHP path. 

Just like if you could drive your car your not going to blame it on not having gas in it right?

15 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

I am sorry but I am confused... If piping is already working as it should then PHP shouldn't be the problem right? The host also informed me and configured it for their respected PHP path. 

Just like if you could drive your car your not going to blame it on not having gas in it right?

Piping uses PHP and the PHP function called mail parse to import the emails so if the emails are piping in then I'm not sure why you got an error. But since Blesta uses mail parse and  PHP it shouldn't work if you don't have them. As for the car if you don't have the steering wheel you can't turn.