Can't View Clients

hostnv_craig

Question

Hi i have Blesta 4 installed, and when i go to view a client nothing happens.
Im in the client area, and there is numbers(client id) i click on it and thats when nothing happens. The same happens when i go to my homepage where is says recent users, i click on a client and this just takes me to the admin/clients page, and not the actual clients profile.

Can some one help me with this, thanks.

8 answers to this question

Nah im not using cloudflare, could i not try and copy over some files, or would this mess my install up again?

Ok i have an update, i created a random account manually and when i click on client id for the manually created account, it works perfectly fine, so im puzzled why normal created accounts don't.

11 hours ago, hostnv_craig said:

Nah im not using cloudflare, could i not try and copy over some files, or would this mess my install up again?

Ok i have an update, i created a random account manually and when i click on client id for the manually created account, it works perfectly fine, so im puzzled why normal created accounts don't.

Maybe your first option might work, try uploading all v4 files again and see if that fixes it. It is weird as I've never came across this issue before.