Blesta Demo Broken?

cleverhost

Question

Hi folks,

I'm a potential HostBill refugee after they began all their ridiculous new licensing schemes, and even charging to email their CEO and ask a question. I went to try out the Blesta demo (both admin and staff), and both seem to be having CSS issues. I've tried in both Chrome v29 and Internet Explorer v9 on Windows 8. The links are there, but none of the styling loads.

Any thoughts?

post-1715-0-07403500-1378492567_thumb.pn

7 answers to this question

Sorry about that I've fixed it, some idiot thought they'd make everything white and break the logo on a theme for both the admin / client area.

Thanks for fixing it Mike.

cleverhost -- download 3.0.2 from the home page of www.blesta.com and install and try it out. During install, just select "Start 30 day free trial" and you'll be off. Much better experience that way than the demo.

Thanks for fixing it Mike.

cleverhost -- download 3.0.2 from the home page of www.blesta.com and install and try it out. During install, just select "Start 30 day free trial" and you'll be off. Much better experience that way than the demo.

No problem mate, I knew it had to be a theme issue and worked my way to that page :D

Totally forgot I even posted this, haha. Thanks for fixing it! We're planning on downloading and using the free trial anyway, but wanted to play with the demo a bit.

No problem, I knew the issue and fixed it :) I love Blesta and if people can't experience their demo, they might not trial it or buy it. And I don't want Blesta to loose a customer over it.