Anyone Using Paypal Having This Issue?

Michael

Question

Ok I've got this issue at the moment, A client pays with PayPal, however the transaction isn't recorded in the database, and the payment hasn't been added to the invoice.

Cron jobs have all ran. 

Cron Job Error Log:

Apply Payments to Open Invoices	Start Date: Sep 10, 2013 5:25:05 PM End Date: Sep 10, 2013 5:25:08 PM

Output
Attempting to apply credits to open invoices. Unable to apply pending credits to transaction . The apply credits task has completed.

I had to record the payment manually: The payment was successfully recorded for £0.98.

6 answers to this question

Not sure I follow how a payment that hasn't been recorded from PayPal relates to the cron applying credits to a transaction?

What's in the gateway logs? Have you actually received the payment in your PayPal account? What's the status of the payment with PayPal? It may be that the payment hasn't been completely processed yet, and therefore has not notified Blesta.

Not sure I follow how a payment that hasn't been recorded from PayPal relates to the cron applying credits to a transaction?

What's in the gateway logs? Have you actually received the payment in your PayPal account? What's the status of the payment with PayPal? It may be that the payment hasn't been completely processed yet, and therefore has not notified Blesta.

Paypal recieved the payment 7 minutes to 5pm which is 45 minutes ago, and I thought the cron job runs every 5 minutes and if it's paid it would close the invoice. 

Probably just a module my side issue. It's not had a payment log since: Aug 29, 2013 4:34:12 AM

And my Licensecart & CubicWebs have the same setup for the paypal module and I've not changed it except upgrading it when needed.

Setup:

paypal.PNG

Paypal recieved the payment 7 minutes to 5pm which is 45 minutes ago, and I thought the cron job runs every 5 minutes and if it's paid it would close the invoice. 

Oh, the cron job wouldn't have handled the payment back from the gateway--it gets processed immediately once it's received.

Probably just a module my side issue. It's not had a payment log since: Aug 29, 2013 4:34:12 AM

And my Licensecart & CubicWebs have the same setup for the paypal module and I've not changed it except upgrading it when needed.

Strange that your credits cron task is unable to apply a transaction to a blank transaction number--you may want to look into why that's happening.

But for the PayPal issue, the only thing that comes to mind is that you may have a notify URL set in your PayPal account, which tells PayPal what URL to notify about the payment transaction. Blesta gives PayPal the notify URL automatically, but perhaps you have one set in PayPal that is overriding it, and thus payment notifications are never making it back to Blesta.

I think you forgot to remove your API password/key from that screenshot.. you may want to generate a new API password/key now.

Oh, the cron job wouldn't have handled the payment back from the gateway--it gets processed immediately once it's received.

Strange that your credits cron task is unable to apply a transaction to a blank transaction number--you may want to look into why that's happening.

But for the PayPal issue, the only thing that comes to mind is that you may have a notify URL set in your PayPal account, which tells PayPal what URL to notify about the payment transaction. Blesta gives PayPal the notify URL automatically, but perhaps you have one set in PayPal that is overriding it, and thus payment notifications are never making it back to Blesta.

I think you forgot to remove your API password/key from that screenshot.. you may want to generate a new API password/key now.

I have a look mate, it's ok :) I made sure it only showed a bit of it :) haha.

Edit it was disabled but there the billling.cubicwebs.com in the url, so I've disabled it all fully. I've also turned off the auto redirect to website. Let's hope it works haha. Thanks guys.