Blesta 5.4 is now available! This release has additional improvements to the domain manager, custom ticket fields for support departments, data feeds with embed codes for your website including a TLD pricing grid, the ability to manually scale the size of your logo for the client area, config option overrides to allow module rows and groups to be chosen by the client (great for allowing the client to choose the location for their hosting after selecting their plan), and much more!Download 5.4
If upgrading from a release prior to 5.0, please review the version 5.0 announcement prior to upgrading. 5.0 was a major release and increased system requirements. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES + DATABASE PRIOR TO UPGRADING.
What’s new in 5.4?
- Added a bulk option for staff for renewing domains and updating name servers.
- Added custom ticket fields for support departments within the support manager.
- Added a new data feeds feature. Use an embed code on your website for client counts, package and TLD pricing and information.
- Added an option to set the size of the client area logo by drag and drop.
- Added an option for configurable options to override module row or module group. Great for allowing the client to select server location.
- Added preliminary support for PHP 8. Non-production use only for now!
- Updated the Import Manager to improve importing from WHMCS.
- Updated the Extension Generator to add support for generating registrar modules.
- Updated Stripe Payments, adding ACH verification improvements and transaction status improvements.
Reminder: If you are a developer, you should review the version 5 Migration Guide and update your extensions if you haven’t already done so.
- Updated the Extension Generator to support the creation of registrar modules.
- Improved custom templates acting as child themes. Partial views are now loaded correctly from the default templates.
- We recommend updating your extensions to support PHP 8 if they don’t already.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.