We’ve got your six! Blesta 5.6 is now available! More domain manager updates, including improvements to the importer and a new OVH domains registrar module. New payment gateways Payfast and BTCPay Server. Updates for existing extensions including staff only Knowledgebase articles, static URLs for the Download Manager, updates to the Order Plugin, cPanel, and Pterodactyl modules, and more.Download 5.6
If upgrading from a release prior to 5.0, please review the version 5.0 announcement prior to upgrading. 5.0 was a major release and increased system requirements. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES + DATABASE PRIOR TO UPGRADING.
What’s new in 5.6?
- Added a new OVH domains registrar module.
- Added a new Payfast payment gateway.
- Added a new BTCPay Server cryptocurrency payment gateway.
- Added the option to create Staff only Knowledgebase articles.
- Added descriptions for domain config options to help clients checking out.
- Updated the Import Manager to significantly improve importing domains from WHMCS.
- Updated the Import Manager to include a mapping file for SolusVM WHMCS services.
- Updated the Download Manager to add stable download URLs (think latest.zip).
- Updated the cPanel module to make use of the password generator and improve stats.
- Updated the Pterodactyl module to allow for unlimited swap and custom panel ports.
- Updated the Stripe Payments gateway to better handle error cases.
- Updated the Order Plugin to show a cart button for “domain and other” order form types in all cases.
- Updated Email templates to allow bulk editing of the From Name and From Email.
- Added support for PHP 8.1 with Ioncube. We continue to support PHP 8.0/8.1 with SourceGuardian.
Reminder: If you are a developer, we recommend updating your extensions to support PHP 8 if they don’t already. PHP 7.4 has been EOL since November 28th!
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.