404 Error?

MineHarvest66

Question

Hi, I am not sure why but I am getting a "404" error when I try to go to checkout on my test client account. Here what I exactly did on my installion.  

1. Login as Client from the admin side 

2. Went to return to portal and clicked order  

3. Applied a coupon code for me to not make me charge myself 

4. Ordered the service on the order form BOTH are which are active  

5. 404 error

There is no logs or anything and the order did not go into the pending queue nor did the official Cpanel module even outputted anything to even try to provision my test order.  

I am not sure where to take it from here given there is no logs to display what is even wrong.   

Please do help me out with this and thanks in advance. 

10 answers to this question

I wonder if there is a .htaccess file in the parent directory to Blesta. If so, it may be interfering with Blesta. Can you tell what the URL is before it redirects to /404/?

I had replied to the ticket with the findings and I am trying to work wiht the provider as well to see if mod_security is the problem or not as well.  

This may be related, see CORE-1937

This happens if there is an error. In your ticket, you mentioned a module row error, correcting that error should correct the 404 redirect you are seeing. The fix described in this task will show the error rather than the 404 page. So, your solution for right now is to correct the module row error.

The module row error is most likely a side-affect of having deleted the module row on the module (For example, the cPanel/WHM server under Settings > Modules > cPanel: Manage) The solution is to edit your Packages, and re-save them with the correct cPanel/WHM server selected.

This may be related, see CORE-1937

This happens if there is an error. In your ticket, you mentioned a module row error, correcting that error should correct the 404 redirect you are seeing. The fix described in this task will show the error rather than the 404 page. So, your solution for right now is to correct the module row error.

The module row error is most likely a side-affect of having deleted the module row on the module (For example, the cPanel/WHM server under Settings > Modules > cPanel: Manage) The solution is to edit your Packages, and re-save them with the correct cPanel/WHM server selected.

As I mentioned in the ticket I had re saved the package with the correct server group with the correct server within that group but it still giving me that module row error regardless. Please do get back on that.