Stripe Payment Gateway Error

Phelms215

Question

6 answers to this question

You'll have to give more information. Where does this message appear in the context of Blesta? What were you doing that caused it?

The error seems pretty clear, however: "Invalid integer: 397.5". 397.5 is not an integer, but rather a float value. It's possible an integer was set, but the 50% coupon discount halved it into a float value and passed it to Stripe, but we need more info to find out where in the system this is happening.

This actually looks like a coupon math issue to me, from what you've said. 50% off of $3.98 shouldn't be $397.50, obviously, but rather $1.99. However, not sure why Stripe considered 397.5 invalid. I could be misunderstanding, more details would probably help.

I'm using Stripe and have never come across this issue, but I've never tried a 50% coupon

This actually looks like a coupon math issue to me, from what you've said. 50% off of $3.98 shouldn't be $397.50, obviously, but rather $1.99. However, not sure why Stripe considered 397.5 invalid. I could be misunderstanding, more details would probably help.

Because Stripe requires an integer. https://stripe.com/docs/api#plan_object

And as stated 397.5 is not an integer.

I had a problem with that as well, Stripe updated their API,  I think you have to upgrade to it, and put in the new key that you generate.  It put me under a lot of pressure this afternoon when I had a customer call to give me their credit card over the phone so I could apply it to their balance.  Got the Stripe error and I had to use an offline processor which made me look bad.  (Square, who is my backup processor.)

Once I put the new API key in, I fixed the issue.