Revenue Today [3.0.3]

MemoryX2

I just noticed today that when viewing the billing overview the revenue today is not updating. Revenue this month increases like normal but Revenue today doesn't seem to change. 

Also, With a little more testing on a test account the invoice says applied on 9/20/2013 but then the actual transaction dates 9/21/2013?? My system time is correct as well as my server time, I just checked both. 

MYSQL 5.5

CENTOS 6.3

PHP 5.3.26

What is the time zone set to in Blesta? Settings > Company > General > Localization

What is your time zone?

What is the time zone for the server?

Blesta stores all dates & times in UTC, and converts them for display. I did notice recently though that revenue today appeared to be off as well. It's possible that there's a bug in the time conversion. If that's the case, you should see an offset in the revenue today. It may be correct for part of the day.

What is the time zone set to in Blesta? Settings > Company > General > Localization

What is your time zone?

What is the time zone for the server?

Blesta stores all dates & times in UTC, and converts them for display. I did notice recently though that revenue today appeared to be off as well. It's possible that there's a bug in the time conversion. If that's the case, you should see an offset in the revenue today. It may be correct for part of the day.

My time zone is Central Standard Time. I have it set to Chicago in Blesta.

Also something interesting, my revenue today is for yesterdays revenue. It shows the amount today that should have shown yesterday. 

Thanks, we'll take a look. It may not be properly converting the time from UTC.

Thanks, Paul. Their is an issue somewhere. My time zones and all seem to match up correctly between Blesta and my server. As well as the client who accessed it and paid. I know where he lives and it was in the same time zone.

• 3 months later...