Order Can Not Be Processed

cloudrck

Question

16 answers to this question

Thanks. The problem you're having is due to Maxmind rejecting the order due to the score value. You'll probably want to increase the minimum rejection score setting.

I left it at the stock 80. What should I increase it to, if I set it any higher I don't see the point in using Maxmind.

Shouldn't Blesta still create the account and order, than allow me to review the it? That's what I have configured.

I left it at the stock 80. What should I increase it to, if I set it any higher I don't see the point in using Maxmind.

Shouldn't Blesta still create the account and order, than allow me to review the it? That's what I have configured.

Try my settings mate:

• Minimum Score to Reject:  70
  • Minimum Score to Review:  10
  • Free Email:  Review
  • Country Mismatch:  Reject
  • Risky Country:  Reject
  • Anonymous Proxy:  Reject

Try my settings mate:

• Minimum Score to Reject:  70
  • Minimum Score to Review:  10
  • Free Email:  Review
  • Country Mismatch:  Reject
  • Risky Country:  Reject
  • Anonymous Proxy:  Reject

But if I have mines set to review all, than why would an order get rejected? I don't want any orders rejected, Maxmind isn't perfect, I want Maxmind to simply score them, and if it's too high of a risk I should be able to manually review it.

Blesta rejected the order because your setting to reject is 80 and maxmind gave it 99 (which is clearly > 80). If you don't want Blesta to reject any order regardless of score set the minimum score to reject to 100.

The maxmind score is completely separate from the other options.

Besides checking Maxmind, is there anything in Blesta that logs a hint towards the rejection?

Click the order record in the Orders widget under [billing] > [Overview] to view the fraud details.

Never knew that such a widget existed, so I never had it active.

But this particular transaction doesn't show up because the account was never created, nor was an order placed/invoiced. Blesta/Maxmind didn't allow the order to go through past the account creation screen. So the fraud details aren't in Blesta I had to login to Maxmind.

Never knew that such a widget existed, so I never had it active.

But this particular transaction doesn't show up because the account was never created, nor was an order placed/invoiced. Blesta/Maxmind didn't allow the order to go through past the account creation screen. So the fraud details aren't in Blesta I had to login to Maxmind.

Yup. Blesta won't add orders to the system that are certifiably fraud (based on your Maxmind reject settings).

Yup. Blesta won't add orders to the system that are certifiably fraud (based on your Maxmind reject settings).

Just a note, the maxmind details should still be available via maxmind's login area under logs, even if the threshold was so high that Blesta rejected the order outright.

Thanks for settign things straight. I wasn't exactly sure how Blesta handled such incidents.