Item Prices In Multiple Currencies

dait

Question

Is it possible to take advantage of automatic currency rates updates for specification of an item price? I mean when I do Menu > Packages > Browse > CREATE PACKAGE > Pricing, I can't see a way to define the price of the item in USD and let the system automatically count its EUR price for example.

So, if I create a subscription for example and set a price for 1 month in USD, 3 months in USD, 6 months in USD, 12 months in USD, and if I then want to add price in other currencies - e.g. EUR - how do I let blesta to count them automatically for me?

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Is it possible to take advantage of automatic currency rates updates for specification of an item price? I mean when I do Menu > Packages > Browse > CREATE PACKAGE > Pricing, I can't see a way to define the price of the item in USD and let the system automatically count its EUR price for example.

So, if I create a subscription for example and set a price for 1 month in USD, 3 months in USD, 6 months in USD, 12 months in USD, and if I then want to add price in other currencies - e.g. EUR - how do I let blesta to count them automatically for me?

Thanks

Ok mate go to: settings > currencies > and do the below:

pj6v5oki.png

You will then see the price change.

You will need to ensure you don't define any other package currency manually, else they won't convert.

Mike is right, uncheck "Use Package Pricing for New Services Only" and ensure that you have the price set in the companies default currency on the package. It should convert the price to other currencies using the exchange rate so long as a price is not defined for the package in that currency.

Works perfectly! Thank you.

I was just confused with this statement "You will need to ensure you don't define any other package currency manually, else they won't convert." but somehow it just worked regardless settings of other packages.

On a package you can do:

1 month for 1.00 GBP 

1 month for 2.00 EUR

1 month for 1.40 USD