Namecheap Ssl Support

mrrsm

Question

After installing the namecheap module I can go to create a ssl product.  

What is strange to me is none of the options from domains switch to ssl options (which type of ssl cert it would be maybe?)

As I was a bit curious I took a peek at the api code and saw a few TODO's for the NamecheapSsl class in the modules namecheap.php file. 

Are ssl's supported with the module currently and maybe I am just missing something?

It would also be nice to see what is supported by the module in its docs if possiable (http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/NameCheap)

6 answers to this question

I believe SSL is still to come. Probably 3.1 or 3.2

That's right, currently only domains support. We will make another pass and add SSL support to domain registrar modules that support it later. We are planning to build a couple SSL only modules next, and revisit SSL support for registrars after that.

That's right, currently only domains support. We will make another pass and add SSL support to domain registrar modules that support it later. We are planning to build a couple SSL only modules next, and revisit SSL support for registrars after that.

Is there a rough time frame, along the lines of weeks or months?

That will determine how I will proceed (waiting game or extending the module and completing the TODOS)