Authorize.net Errors

webwise

Question

Good afternoon,

Just upgraded to Blesta 3.0.5 and love it.  I have one problem though, when I go to process a credit card, I get the following errors:

"An error occured when processing the request with the gateway.: and "The payment gateway returned an error when processing the request."

I looked for any details on these errors and couldn't find any attempt at a transaction in authorize.net and didn't find any details in Blesta.  I even tried regenerating my API key.  

Any help or direction you can send me is appreciated.

Thanks!
Adam

4 answers to this question

Tyson,

Thanks for the reply.  First, my apologies as I was clicking on the "Authorize.net" and it was taking me to the module configuration.  Now I see where I can get more information and would have posted that the first time had I paid more attention.

Anyway, both the input and output were labeled success.  In the output, I assume this is the part that is important "https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll3|2|33|Customer ID is required."  There is a lot more, but I don't see anything that would be a problem, but let me know if you need more.

Thanks!
Adam