Password Not Populating Using Cpanel Extended

Daniel B

I am trying to setup a new account using cpanel extended right now, when I sign up for the account, I input a password on the signup form.  After the order is place, when I go to the admin panel to activate the new service...there is no password in the input boxes.  So the requested password that the user input will not be used.

Order Screen:

D3YSY07.jpg

In admin cp after order is placed:

HYEmzTh.jpg

It should show it :).  I have all of my orders set to require manual acceptance.  So when someone makes a new order, it goes to the manual acceptance area...and I can't find anywhere that shows me what password they chose.  Even if I could...having to put it in manually for every order...when it's on the order information...seems rather pointless.  It should be automatically filled in.

It should show it :).  I have all of my orders set to require manual acceptance.  So when someone makes a new order, it goes to the manual acceptance area...and I can't find anywhere that shows me what password they chose.  Even if I could...having to put it in manually for every order...when it's on the order information...seems rather pointless.  It should be automatically filled in.

ah yeah not sure maybe a feature request, it would save time, but i've always copied it lol.