Multicraft Module

Purevoltage

Question

Hello there,

We're wondering about a module for Multicraft, we spoke with the owner of Multicraft however he doesn't have a knowledge of Blesta and would have to outsource it to someone who knows how it's done. Having this module would be very helpful for this company as a large amount of Minecraft providers are looking to switch away from WHMCS. I'd see about creating one for this however we're still finishing up work on our own in house game panel and rather spend our time on that. However it's the only thing stopping us from being able to move over here with our service.

Does anyone know if work on this is already underway? If not I'd be happy to give the contact information for the owner of Multicraft to see if he could help get something like this out there.

7 answers to this question

Thank's I'll be sure to do so and I'll also take a look at the API's and see if it's something we could whip up or not. I know most providers are using Multicraft right now so it would be a big step for everyone getting moved over here.

Yeah TCAdmin, Multicraft, MyMcAdmin and CraftSRV are the popular panels I know of. And yeah Paul said it's planned :).

Multicraft is planned, we have a dev license but have not installed it yet. TCAdmin and Multicraft are the two first modules for the GSP market that we're planning to release. I don't have an ETA yet, but it's planned.

Hey Paul,

Who can we talk to about a possible module for CraftSRV? We have full API Documentation available.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Tom