Universal Module - How Do I Process Orders?

Paul13

Question

3 answers to this question

How do I  to configure the Universal Module in order to send an email to our activations department?

Set your administrator groups to get emails. admin/settings/system/staff/editgroup/1/

Tick all them boxes.

Then go to: admin/myinfo/notices/

And tick the boxes you want to be alerted to. For activations I recommend the (Account Registration [if their password is hidden]) & the Invoice Delivery (Paid)

That one gives you confirmation that they have paid their invoice and awaiting to be activated.

It's actually simpler than that.

Edit your Universal Module Product. Under "Service Options" scroll down to the form with "Notice" in it. For the "Add" option, add your email address in Post URL/Email.

Expand the "Email Notification" section, and set the From Email, Subject and message. Use the {% debug %} tag in the message and run a test. It will spit out all the fields available to that template, which you can use to customize it.

It's actually simpler than that.

Edit your Universal Module Product. Under "Service Options" scroll down to the form with "Notice" in it. For the "Add" option, add your email address in Post URL/Email.

Expand the "Email Notification" section, and set the From Email, Subject and message. Use the {% debug %} tag in the message and run a test. It will spit out all the fields available to that template, which you can use to customize it.

:o haha that sounds so much easier haha might have to do that myself.